Friday, October 25, 2013

Fitness Tip!


 There are many times especially this time of year that my alarm goes off at 5:30 and I want to just keep sleeping and stay WARM!!!  I have done this many times in the past.  But I tell you what, nothing gets your butt out of bed faster when you find you have hit snooze and that 2nd alert goes off and you know someone is counting on you.  You all know what I am talking about.  Or you fall back asleep after turning your alarm off and thank goodness you somehow wake back up and you fly out of bed more awake than you have ever been....?  And you magically manage to be ready and out the door in 3 minutes.  Yes, those mornings are the worst! 

If I could give you one of my top 5 fitness tips/advice it would be,
FIND YOURSELF A WORKOUT BUDDY!
You will find yourself not hitting snooze.  You might lay there for just a sec but I guarantee knowing that someone is counting on you to show up for a workout FORCES you out of bed even when you don't want to go!! However, EVERY SINGLE TIME you finish a workout you are happy you made the decision to do it!  EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!  Workouts for me are a complete mood changer.  Best way to start the day.  They can also be the best way to end the day but putting all that stress you piled up throughout the day and let it all out with a good workout.  You decide when and where.
JUST GET IT DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment