Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What You Do Affects How You Feel

DON'T LET HOW YOU FEEL AFFECT WHAT YOU DO.
INSTEAD, LET WHAT YOU DO AFFECT HOW YOU FEEL.


This time of year I am sure is a challenge for everyone.  Halloween, treats, Thanksgiving, parties, Christmas etc.....and we should all enjoy these times for sure!  It's called a healthy LIFEstyle.  You do need to have a LIFE and enjoy every moment.  I do believe that workouts can change your mood.  Starting the day off with a fabulous workout just makes me feel awesome and I feel better.  Especially during this time of year where we have parties, festive foods and yummy treats around us more often.  Knowing that I busted my ass in the morning helps me be happy and not feel so sluggish had I not worked out and enjoyed all those little extras.  

The picture above is just me enjoying a healthy LIFEstyle and not as lean as I would like to be. And to top it off, I have lost my summer tan.  Let's be honest, you just look better with a tan right?!  I know I feel better when I have a tan anyway.

Just keep pushing and keep going.  Workout as often as you can during the week.  Do what you can.  You will be glad you did! 

No comments:

Post a Comment