Thursday, February 20, 2014

Slow Progress is Progress


SOME QUIT DUE TO SLOW PROGRESS NEVER GRASPING THE FACT THAT SLOW PROGRESS IS PROGRESS!



This is mid-week of Week 7 of my Fit Happens in 12-Weeks training program.  It has been a very sloooooow process for me this time around.  I am pretty sure I out did myself over the Holidays and was just over the whole fitness thing mentally.   Looking back it was not worth every cookie that came my way.  Life is so much more enjoyable when I feel healthy.  Over the last 7 weeks there have been many times I doubted myself but I have to constantly remind myself to TRUST THE PROCESS.  If you give any fitness routine and healthy eating effort, consistency, and patience- It is bound to happen.  Some get faster results, while others it may take longer.  The point here is,  it DOES happen.  With honest effort, it WILL happen.  I am okay with the way I look.  Yes, I have had faster results than what it is taking me this time around but I can honestly say that my eating has not been 100% in effort.  You get what you give and results are earned not given.  I am hoping that with Spring nearby and some sunny days that will help me kick my fitness up another level.  The beginning of the year is tough.  Even with all the motivation that comes with the New Year, it does run out.  The cold weather and being cooped up can for sure kill your vibe of motivation.  But those days are almost over so start giving it all the effort you can give now.  You will be glad you did.    

No comments:

Post a Comment