Wednesday, March 5, 2014

BROOKS running shoes


INVEST in a good pair of running shoes!  Running any random shoe is fine until you get yourself a shoe made for running, then you will understand what I'm talking about.  I have a pair of Nikes that I use only to lift in.  Sometimes I decide to run for my cardio after lifting and I have on my "lifting" shoes and the next day my shins feel it.  Running shoes DO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!  I am very fond of BROOKS running shoes.  They have many different styles to fit your needs (neutral, guidance, support, control, lightweight, trail etc.)  I particularly need a shoe with more neutral support and the GHOST line have never let me down.  They last too!!!  I can't ever throw them out either when they have reached their limit.  They become my lawn mowing shoes, grocery shopping, softball, outdoor shoes etc….. I am currently running in the Ghost 6's.  I have loved the 6's so much that I needed a second pair.  Each year I buy the newest make of Ghosts.  I hope they continue to make them clear through infinity and beyond!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment