Monday, May 5, 2014

Make Her Beautiful and Healthy, Strong and Fit!


I absolutely LOVED this.  It is so true…… I remember being young and thinking the same thing when I saw VS models or skinny celebrities and thinking, "what am I going to do?! I will never be able to look like that!"  It would be nice to look that amazing in a swimsuit for sure but MY body type is not that.  I know the drastic measures I would have to take to transform my body to get barley close to that. I am 5'9" and have a muscular build.  I have always weighed more than what people think.  People will ask my weight and say NO WAY when I tell them but there is nothing I can do about it.  I have muscle.  I weigh a lot!  But to be honest, I love that I am strong.  I love that I am fit.  I may not be the slenderest or leanest but I know I am strong and healthy and that is what matters to me.  I love the energy and endurance I have.  I will never look Victoria Secret model thin and thats okay with me.  I have a healthy body and a healthy mind so I am just going to roll with it and keep doing what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment