Monday, May 12, 2014

SET A GOAL


I decided to set a goal for myself this week and that is:

BURN AT LEAST 500 CALORIES DURING MY WORKOUT!!!

I will not leave the gym/workout until I do.  I am pressed for time during my workouts so this is going to be a challenge.  So for 6 days I will wear my Polar Watch at every workout and by the 6th day will have FORCED myself to sweat, bust ass and burn at least 3,000 calories.  

Set a goal for yourself this week.  It makes things fun and a little challenge is only going better yourself and improve your self esteem and confidence.  You'll feel great when your goal is accomplished.  

It can be any goal:

-drink X ounces of water each day

-run for X minutes each day

-eat at least X calories each day

-stretch for X minutes each day

-run at X MPH for 1 minute without stopping 

Make a goal and GET IT DONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment