Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Annoying Bra Bulge



This trouble area that is unflattering and mostly ANNOYING that can show up in a simple T-Shirt…..that annoying bulge from your bra?  I find it annoying because you know you are wearing the right size bra and don't need to go buy another one bigger just to keep this from happening!  You CAN firm this area up?!  Diet being first and foremost and cardio can help as well to shed layers of fat in the area.

The BEST way is to do resistance training.  The muscle in that area needs to be tightened and firmed up or "toned."

Here are my favorite exercises for this problem area:

WIDE GRIP LAT PULLDOWN

DUMBBELL ROWS

PULL UPS (with assistance if needed).

SEATED CABLE ROWS

Aim to do about 12-15 repetitions per set and about 4 total sets per workout.  These will really help to firm up that area where your back and bra collide!  



1 comment:

  1. Hello I am so delighted I located your blog, I really located you by mistake, while I was watching on google for something else, Anyways I am here now and could just like to say thank for a tremendous post and a all round entertaining website. Please do keep up the great work.
    lat pulldown

    ReplyDelete