Friday, September 12, 2014

G2G Protein Bar

FABULOUS NEWS!! The awesome people over @g2gbar are offering my followers and your followers and their followers 25% Off  your order at:  G2G BARS  At checkout enter the
CODE: "Fit" 
for your savings.  Be sure to spread this Fabulous news and tell your friends!  This offer runs this weekend: Friday the 12th - Sunday the 14th.

These bars are my favorite! I can't even bring myself to eat another Quest bar or any protein bar after having these! The G2G bars are:

-completely natural, 99% lactose-free, and use many organic ingredients.

-contain no refined sugar; instead they are sweetened with honey, brown rice syrup, and coconut crystals.

-they contain flax seed and coconut oil, and are flavored with cinnamon and vanilla.

-high in protein from whey isolate, peanut and almond butters, (freshly ground) and oats.
-tastes AMAZING!!!

FREE shipping on orders over $100

If you are thinking, "how in the world would I eat $100 worth of protein bars?!"  Trust me, you do! They are that delicious.  I keep mine in our spare freezer in the garage and take a bar out when I know I'm going to need one ( which is almost everyday ). And P.S. Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip is my FAVORITE! Go get you some. 

CODE: "Fit" at checkout

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment