Sunday, September 28, 2014

Rule #1……..


Rule Number One: 

Never Skip A Monday!

I don't know what it is about missing a Monday workout but it sure can mess up your fitness plan.  A Monday workout sets the tone for my week and heads me in the right direction.  From past skipped Monday experiences, it leads me to not doing so well in the kitchen that day, which leads to no motivation and a 1/2 effort workout Tuesday with a 1/2 effort job in the kitchen, which leads to a missed Wednesday workout and no effort in the kitchen and so forth. I also do not know why, but I can never start a diet/workout plan etc…. any day but on a Monday.  I don't do middle of the week and for sure won't start on a weekend day, but that's just me.  I know they all say just pick up where you left off or get back on track with your next meal…..easier said than done.  I know me, and RULE #1-

NEVER SKIP A MONDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment