Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Thank You YogurtLand

I just wanted to say THANKYOU to Yogurtland of Orem for hosting my ladies day out!  It was so nice of you to reach out to me and other fitness related IG pages who have a small obsession with your place and host our date.  

I would like to give thanks back and PAY IT FORWARD by GIVING AWAY a package of my favorite Cellucor goodies: 

*4 Serving Whey Protein Powder of your choice: RED VELVET or  MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP
*Pre-Workout- C4
*and my favorite Recovery/Hydration Supp- Alpha Aminos

AND

a GIFT CARD to YOGURTLAND!!!


If you have a #yogurtland near you, be the first person to comment below the right answer to 'what was the MAIN TOPPING in my cup of froyo?' and you WILL WIN!!!

Sorry @chelseasfitness411 and @sfloyd22 no commenting for you since you were my dates and saw all my froyo goodness!

THIS WAS A GIVEAWAY ON MY INSTAGRAM ONLY, NOT HERE!
SORRY….

BE SURE AND FOLLOW ME THERE
@haleya_fit_happens

to be apart of future giveaways!


No comments:

Post a Comment