Friday, November 7, 2014

Be the Good

Sometimes I ask myself why I dedicate so much time and effort to this Instagram account.  First of all, my family is the most important thing to me EVER and this IG does not benefit my family at all and secondly, I do not get paid to run this instagram…… Even though I treat it like a small part time job.



It's things like these comments from complete strangers and many other people who reach out to me that make me feel like I am doing some good.  If sharing my LOVE for fitness can help anyone physically, which will most definitely lead to happiness mentally, and that cycle repeats itself- then that is EXACTLY why I do it. #BETHEGOOD

Have a great weekend and be sure to treat yourself!  Don't forget your headbands from @islagraceandco for your $2 discount with my code: HALEYA until Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment