Friday, November 21, 2014

Healthy Holiday Tip #1- SWEAT MORE

Starting off my "tips for a healthier holiday" with my favorite tip- Healthy Holiday Tip #1-



SWEAT MORE: 


Adding just 10 more minutes to your workout any chance you get can help keep off the holiday fluff.  10 minutes doesn't sound like much right?  But if you think about it that could really be almost 3 more miles on a bike OR 1 more mile if you are running and 2 more lifting sets on that trouble area.  If you have to wake up an extra 10 minutes early to plan for it DO IT!  Or work faster in your workout to get in 10 extra minutes of stuff that you didn't have planned for

I will do my best to keep bringing you different workouts and videos to try and keep you busy.  I also have written a 12 Week Training Program that can be found on my blog for $20- upper right hand corner.  You will have a workout to follow 5 days a week for the next 12 weeks.  Along with 15+ HIIT workouts for treadmill, elliptical or stair master, food list guide from all food groups, grocery shopping tips, how to calculate your BMR and more.  This program could come in handy come January :)

No comments:

Post a Comment