Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Healthy Holiday Tip #5- Buddy Up

                                                          Healthy Holiday Tip- #5


BUDDY UP:  


This is actually a tip I recommend ALWAYS!!  I know first hand that when someone is counting on you to show up, you GET up!  I'm not perfect about always wanting to workout.  I have my days for sure.  There have been mornings that had a buddy not been meeting me for a workout, I am 100% positive I would have bagged the workout.  Having a workout buddy increases your chances of sticking with a program.  

FIND STRENGTH IN NUMBERS

This time of year is hard.  It's cold, snowy and your bed is nice and warm…..I know we do not want to get up.  But nothing is better than a workout to cure things mentally and naturally, even if it's for a brief moment.  Plus, the holidays can be stressful.  Endorphins kick in when we are working out and acts as a great stress reliever.  Then get a double dose of happy and forget about the stress while having fun working out and talking with friends! The time flies by


If you are blessed already with amazing workout buddies who have saved you from missing a workout or two be sure to tell them so they know you are forever grateful for their motivation.  

'Tis the season  

No comments:

Post a Comment