Wednesday, December 17, 2014

WARM IT UP WINTER WORKOUT

WARM IT UP WINTER WORKOUT:


With this one, go straight down the list and rest as needed!  However, try and push yourself a little and take little to no breaks between the exercises.  Rest after you have completed the list.  Then repeat again as many times as you would like.  3-5 is recommended.  


So get next to a bench, step, chair, box etc., already prepared with one set of dumbbells you will need for the alternating front and side raises (only exercise that needs DBs) and one barbell to use for the 3 leg exercises.  And a mat if you prefer to use them for the ab exercises.


I did this workout last Friday after not lifting a weight for 2 weeks and it left me sore all over!  And if you are curious about how long one round takes……. I timed myself 2x and did it as quickly and with hardly no breaks and both times it took me about 7 minutes.

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment