Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Xmas Eve Workout that made me lose sleep!


My friend Chelsea invited ( begged ) me to join her at the Pit Elevated for a Xmas Eve workout.  I finally agreed to go with her promising me it wouldn't be major cross fit moves or olympic style lifting.  I am not a huge fan of cross fit for injury purposes……..that is just my personal preference. 

I know who the instructor is by IG and word of mouth and pictures I have seen of her….. yep, that is her in the photo!  Lets just say I may or may not have lost sleep the night before knowing that pretty last was probably going to make me want to cry.  

It was actually so nice having someone else tell me what to do for a change.  She put us through this '12 Day of Xmas' workout that took me 47:17 to finish.  I burned close to 700 calories.  

I am writing this 2 days post xmas eve and I will tell you that opening the drawer to get a spoon out of it is difficult!  LOL, my lats are SCREAMIN'

Gotta Love It! 

No comments:

Post a Comment