Thursday, January 8, 2015

FRIDAY: GLUTES & CALVES

We made it to FRIDAY> GLUTES & CALVES


Best day of the week and we are spending it on lifting your BUNS!  GET IT RIGHT. GET IT TIGHT!!!

To hit more GLUTES…when you do the step-ups, keep the working leg on the bench the whole time, don't take your foot off.

When you have an exercise that is working one leg at a time like: step-ups, lunges, etc…. you need to do the reps listed for EACH leg.  So for this workout your reps are mostly by 10, so that means 20 TOTAL/10 per leg.

I hope anyone who did all 5 workouts I posted this week, have some sore muscles and are LOVING it!  If you aren't feeling it then try it again next week and challenge yourself more on the weights.  After  you have completed this workout you will have hit all your muscles at least once this week and should be ready for a day off from the weights.  I usually spend my Saturday doing cardio of some sort based off how my body is feeling.  I rest completely on Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment