Thursday, January 29, 2015

SUICIDES

S . U . I . C . I . D . E . S ………. a very fitting name!


You can do these anywhere really, it's just convenient on a basketball floor since the lines are marked out for you. Start at the end line of a basketball court, run to the free-throw line, running back to the starting line, then on to the half court line and back to the starting line, then on to the far free-throw line and back to the starting line, and FINALLY running all the way across the court to the end line and back to the starting line- Sheesh, I got winded typing that out.

HEALTH BENEFITS:

Great for your cardiovascular system

Burn some major calories in a hurry

Improve your coordination and agility

Challenge your mental toughness


I did 3 Suicides after I finished an upper body workout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment