Friday, February 20, 2015

MAKE A GAME PLAN

Last night I was about to get in bed and had no agenda for my Leg Day today.  From past experiences when I go to the gym with no game plan, my workouts always turn out to be SO-SO.  I decided to not be lazy and scroll through some of my old videos and chose exercises that get my heart rate up.  I'm so glad I took the 5 minutes to make a plan because my workout ended up being a total calorie killer and leg burner!


That is one of my top 5 tips about having a great workout…..HAVE A PLAN!  Don't waste time wandering and losing your drive to be there.

Here is what I did today:

BB Diagonal Lunges
BB Walking Lunges to Squats
DB Step ups to Reverse lunges

BB Curtsy lunges to Squats
Body Weight Squats
Pop Squats
Lunge Jumps

Stair Climber Step Ups
Swing Lunges
3 Treadmill Sprints at 10.0mph

No comments:

Post a Comment