Thursday, March 26, 2015

BOMBAS Socks. BEE BETTER!


I got these in the mail today from the friendly people @bombassocks to test out and give my thoughts.  Even some sent to share with my hubby.  I am super excited to give them a go and I can't think of a better day to do so than on SWEATY SATURDAY.

The Bombas team has done 2 years of research on what makes a great sock for an active lifestyle.  They have come up with these features an athletic sock MUST have:

Long Staple Pima Cotton- Warm in Winter, Cool in Summer with natural moisture wicking properties

Performance Footbed

Stay-up Technology

Blister Tab- I already LOVE this feature

Y-Stitched Heel

Honeycomb Support System- gives extra support and tightness in the arch where we need it

Invisitoe- no annoying bump from toe seams

I can't wait to slip my feet in these socks that are built for athletic performance and put them to the test.  And how cool is that the mantra, "BEE BETTER" is stitched into the inside of every pair of Bombas.  A friendly reminder as a way to approach every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment