Thursday, March 26, 2015

BURPEES SUCK!

and just because BURPEES SUCK, I will let you watch me torture myself!  They suck because they hurt but that must mean they work.


Why burpees are good:

Full Body Exercise
Burn Mega Calories
Make You Stronger
Great For Conditioning
No Equipment needed/Do them anywhere
They go good with any workout

I do these once in a blue moon and only if someone makes me!!!  I won't point any fingers but you know who you are……. Do burpees suck for you too? or am I just being a wuss

And just for fun, did you know the Burpee was named after Royal H. Burpee in the 1930s.  He created the "burpee" exercise as part of his PhD thesis as a quick and simple way to assess fitness.  Then it became popular when the US Armed Services adopted it to assess the fitness level of recruits when the US entered WWII. 

#nowyouknow 

No comments:

Post a Comment