Tuesday, March 3, 2015

COMBOS on COMBOS on COMBOS

COMBOS on COMBOS on COMBOS

I LOVE multitasking and having fun with exercise.  I want YOU to be having fun too because if you are, you are more likely to stick to a fitness plan and FORGET about the burning pain, LOL.


Overhead Walking Lunge to Front Squat with a barbell.  Get the shoulders burning while you hit pretty much Every. Single. Muscle in your lower body on this move.

I am holding a 30lb barbell.

Starting with the BB overhead perform a Walking Lunge on each leg.

THEN, bring the BB down to your upper chest and do a Front Squat.  Get down as low as you are comfortable with.

THEN, put your shoulders back to work by doing a Military Press to the starting position.


More, COMBOS on COMBOS on COMBOS…..

BARBELL OVERHEAD WALKING LUNGE to STIFF LEG DEADLIFT with a little help from your friends: SHOULDERS and BICEPS.


Get the Shoulders AND the Biceps burning too while you hit pretty much Every. Single. Muscle in your lower body on this move.  I am holding a 30lb barbell.

Starting with the BB overhead, perform a walking lunge on each leg. 

THEN, bring the BB down and perform a STIFF LEG DEADLIFT. 

THEN, as you come out of the deadlift, perform a REVERSE BICEP CURL.

THEN, from the end of your reverse curl, perform a MILITARY PRESS.

AND now you are back to the start.

To give you an idea on how I worked this in on my leg workout….I did the exercise from the previous video that I just posted on the way down, then took time to let my heart rate simmer.  Then I turned around and did this exercise on the way back.  #kidrock 

No comments:

Post a Comment