Monday, March 16, 2015

Do Your Thing


My, 'I want to DIE'  sweaty mug is reality.  I literally just got done with a shoulder exercise and that image was the last clip.  I still had a grip on those DBs because it felt like my arms were trying to float away.  I was feeling the burn right there in that moment.  I was uncomfortable.  I was making improvements.  Doing what it takes.

I lift on the open gym floor and not tucked away in the SMALL 'Womens Only' room of my gym.  Weights are far and in-between in there.  If you're shy about lifting in the open weight section because of the dudes or whatever reason, DON'T BE!!  I know it's easier said than done.  But if you've never even tried then how do you know?!  And to be honest, the dudes would actually make room for you I promise.

I don't care who I am working out next to.  I'm there for my self improvement not theirs.

DO YOUR THING AND DON'T CARE IF THEY LIKE IT!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment