Wednesday, March 11, 2015

GOOD 2 GO BARS

Thanks @g2gbar for my delivery of your amazing protein bars!  I love to have these on hand for when I need a "treat" or a snack (they really do taste like eating a treat).  I store them in my freezer and they keep for up to 8 months.  I currently have 11 boxes stored away.  But they will be flying off the shelf here quickly now that Spring/Summer is just around the corner and I spend more time outside and on the go.


These are my favorite protein bar!  I would rather have one of these over the infamous Quest Bars any day!  I guarantee many of my local friends will back me up on that.

My favorite flavor is Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Fruit Nut

www.g2gbar.com or found in Utah County at Good Earth, Harmons, Macey's, Real Food, Whole Foods, Ridleys, Dan's and BYU campus

No comments:

Post a Comment