Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Trouble Area

Working on that Stubborn Fat:


Anyone have that stubborn outer thigh "saddle bag" issue going on?! Which happens to be my trouble area that I fight day in and day out.  Maybe it doesn't help that I can't make a "healthy" version of Yogurtland to save my life……I just can't do it!  The reeses, brownie bites, cheesecake bites, cookie dough are always calling my name when I get to the topping section.  All the fruit and healthy eats just sits there all rude like and seems to be too cool for me. 

Anyway, I came across this move and think I should give it a go a few times a week and see if there is any improvements made.  It seemed to be effective yet effortless which is great for most anyone.

I am standing on a slight angle holding on to a machine.  Use a wall, a pole, anything.  Then place a weight against your upper leg, I am using a 25lb plate.  Then lift your leg out to the side and back down.  I did it until I was burning and uncomfortable.  Three times. 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment