Saturday, March 14, 2015

Summer is on the way

Spring is less than one week away which means in the blink of an eye Summer will be here!  I like to put forth more effort with my diet and kick my training up a notch with some help of SUPER HD.

SuperHD is a thermogenic (raises your core temperature), suppresses your appetite, boost metabolism (which is the thermogenic), gives focus and I actually use this for my pre-workout.  It does contain caffeine which is where the energy comes in.  It does in some weird way make me happy.  I am a nicer mom when I have taken HD.

There are capsules and powder.  They both are the same.  I prefer the powder because it allows me to control the dosage.  Sometimes I just really need a big heaping scoop.  And sometimes a pick me up 1/2 scoop mid day.  Upon waking in the morning just before my workout,, it is so nice to have something yummy to drink.  Strawberry Lemonade is my favorite flavor.

 
The pictures are Mid Summer in 2013 and 2014 both pics I was supplementing with SuperHD.

www.cellucor.com is where you can get  it.  You can use the code: HALEYA for 25% off and not checking out as guest will also give you FREE shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment