Thursday, May 7, 2015

Breakfast Wrap

BREAKFAST WRAP:


2 eggs

2 egg whites

1 tortilla- your preference… I would suggest a whole wheat tort. or La Tortilla Factory-High fiber/low carb is a great option.  I had corn tortillas on hand so that's what is pictured

2 slices Turkey Bacon.  Chopped up

Tomatoes- I had cherry tomatoes on hand.  I used 3-4 sliced up

1 handful of Spinach

Cheese- your preference.  (OPTIONAL).  I used FETA….. so good on this.

HOW TO: 

use a non-stick spray on med heated pan

combine 2 egg whites and 2 whole eggs together in bowl.  Whisk

cook turkey bacon bites… red onions would be tasty at this step too

add spinach and tomatoes and cook until spinach is wilted

remove turkey bacon, spinach and tomatoes

in the same skillet, add egg mixture and scramble ( I use MRS. DASH for all my seasoning.  I added that at this step.

When eggs are done.  Combine everything onto your wrap/tortilla.  ADD CHEESE if desired. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment