Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Chocolate Chip Protein Shake

Remember that banana we set aside in the freezer from our Parfait last week?  I used that one today for this Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Protein Shake-- Eat Any Time.  If you aren't convinced you're drinking a chocolate milkshake then I don't know what to tell ya.


In a blender, I use a Vitamix:

1 Cup of Ice

1 Cup unsweetened Almond Milk

1tbsp. Almond Butter or peanut butter preference

1 Scoop of Vanilla OR Chocolate protein powder ( I went with Vanilla to tone it down on the chocolate flavor since chocolate is added )  Cellucor is the brand I use.  Whey is the type of protein powder.  Fast absorbing.

1/2 tsp. Vanilla Extract

1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder

1 tbsp. dark chocolate chips OR cacoa nibs

1 banana

1 sugar-free sweetener.  I used 1 packet of Stevia

ENJOY!! 

Get 25% off your total purchase at www.cellucor.com with my code: HALEYA and sign in ( provide email/password for faster future purchases) to get your order shipped FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment