Friday, May 22, 2015

JOG - RUN - SPRINT

JOG - RUN - SPRINT

I post a lot of treadmill workouts that are all over the place.  I will never hop on a treadmill and just run at a constant pace for "X" minutes and call it a workout…… I like to switch it up to keep myself burning fat at a faster rate, making myself a better runner and it keeps me entertained so the time flies by.  However, I'm so ready for some track workouts ( I hope you are too).  I'm going to kick the tracks rubber…..or polyurethane.

Most of my workouts involve incline walking, jogging, running and sprinting.  Week 3's "S'MORES"  #SWEATYSATURDAY posts involves all of the above.  *I'll be posting it in just a few.  LOVE this one.  You get to decide your speeds.


This video is showing the difference in me doing a JOG (5.0 mph) - RUN (7.0 mph ) - SPRINT (11.0 mph).  Please don't mind all of the jiggle. 

PUSH PLAY HERE>

No comments:

Post a Comment