Saturday, May 23, 2015

Thank Goodness for Hats

Thank goodness for hats!  Hair is being washed TODAY.


My polar says 509 calories burned, however I started my watch and then took 5 mins to take a STEALTHIE- (noun): the act of very discreetly taking a selfie while at the gym.

So give or take I burned 509 in 38:00 mins after the "Hot and Roasty" treadmill workout.  You can find this workout posted yesterday in my feed.  I absolutely LOVE this one.

The hardest part about this workout should be those two 5 minute incline walks!  If you do it right, incline walking is no joke.  You need to go at a pace that takes everything you got, WITHOUT holding on to the treadmill.  I do my walks between 3.8 - 4.0mph but I am also 5'9" ….Get uncomfortable.

Happy Long Weekend to You All!  Go get your #sweatysaturday on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment