Saturday, May 2, 2015

the "1800 SECOND" Treadmill Workout

Out the door this morning for some Sweaty Saturday Fasted Cardio…. This tank makes me laugh when  I wear it, I actually really enjoy running!

The tank is from Victoria's Secret- PINK

This was my Sweaty Saturday Workout this morning: This is one workout I was glad to be by myself...lots of number counting for my brain and there would have been  time for socializing which would have thrown me off.

the "1800 Second" Treadmill Workout… AKA, 30 Minutes!  This one is SURE to keep you busy.  So busy that 30 minutes will seem like only seconds…..1800 seconds to be exact.


Be sure to take a few minutes to warm up before you jump right on that first 60 second jog, 60 second sprint.

Just go straight down the list and be sure that you are doing the "X" second. jog, to the same "X" second sprint, EACH for the "X" amount of times before moving on to the next.

So for example:

Your first set is a 60 second jog with a 60 sprint.  Move on to the next, which is:

the 50 second jog with a 50 second sprint and you will do that interval 2x total.  Move on to the next, which is:

the 40 second jog and with a 40 second sprint and you will do that interval 3x total… and on to the next. 

This is one workout I was glad to be myself….lots of number counting for my brain and there would have been no time for socializing which would have thrown me off.  LOVED it!


No comments:

Post a Comment