Thursday, June 4, 2015

GOOD 2 GO BARS

If you have ever had a G2GBAR then this post will feel like it's your Birthday. 

The http://www.good2gobar.com company is offering my followers a 25% discount w/ code: SUMMER25 
starting now until Sunday.  

You can read more about these protein bars on their site www.g2gbar.com and get all the ingredient details, but here are a few:
-18g protein
-4g fiber
-gluten free/lactose free
-naturally flavored
-contains omega 3's
-no preservatives --this is why they must be kept in fridge or freezer. 
They won't last for months on the shelf like a Quest Bar does.  YES, I just went there…..I use to love me a good Quest Bar, but since g2g bars, Quest bars don't even feel, look or taste like real foods.....in my opinion.

I know people choose the Quest Bar route because it is lower in calories than a G2G bar, but I promise you, yes YOU the person reading this, could probably be eating MORE healthy calories in the first place.  The extra calories are worth the flavor of these babies!!  TRUST ME.  When you eat one, you'll know.  

As always, they offer free shipping on orders over $100.  This is the route I take EVERY TIME!  Especially now that Summer is here, these are the BEST to have on hand.  I order 7+ boxes and store them in my spare freezer outside in the garage.  When I am heading out somewhere I grab one and in just a few short while later, your G2G bar is ready to eat.  I eat one every.single.day. 

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip is my favorite and Peanut Butter Fruit Nut is not too far behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment