Wednesday, August 19, 2015

RIP TRACK WORKOUTS

I had an absolute blast over the last 10 weeks at the TRACK.  I loved my personal results from all the sprints and plyos.  I was so pumped when followers from coast to coast would message me, tag me, email, comment, etc., about doing my track workouts.

Here is just small handful of pictures from you guys! So AWESOME!  Thanks so much for letting me throw workouts at you and being so willing to try them out.  I hope you loved it as much as I did.


A few friends and I are going to be doing 'take it to the TRACK' workouts on Saturday's at the  MVHS Bruin Bowl in Orem. Times will vary but it will be in the AM.  I will post the time Friday when we know.  We would love to have you.

The 'take it to the TRACK' Workout 6 is on our agenda.  So go back in my feed and check it out and the video of all exercises in it…. if it looks like one you would like to try, then please come!!! I'm happy to tag you if you can't find it.     


No comments:

Post a Comment