Friday, September 18, 2015

A Workout Look That Makes Your Other Outfits Jealous



I wish I spoke sooner about thisGem so that you guys could get your hands on one..... I have no idea if they are still available in the store but I'm sure you could hunt one down online.

This is the @lululemon 'Sweaty or not Runsie' This running onesie turned out to be more fabulous than I thought.  Besides being super cute it's actually very functional. If you are a runner, you will this!  I can't say enough good things about it.

Moisture wicking, open back to keep you cool and all those pockets. Pockets in the skirt and in the built in shorts underneath. The shorts don't ride up and even if they did the skirt is there to keep you covered. It's so comfy you don't ever want to take it off.

a workout look that makes your other outfits jealous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment