Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Good, the Bad and the Necessary

A few eats from my trip to Vegas.  I try to start my vacation days off with a good workout and good healthy food to follow ( well as good as I can with what I have around me ).  The rest of the day is kind of whatever sounds good and what I feel like. Some is good, some bad and some is necessary…. like that PB Chocolate Cupcake from Sprinkles = NECESSARY.

I WILL NOT be one of those who packs food on a vacation and carries it around.  IT IS A VACATION!  ENJOY yourself and your surroundings.  Your home routine with your food will be there when you get back.  A few splurges on a trip WILL NOT ruin your progress.


Left to Right:

Chicken and Avocado Sandwich with fries from Kahunaville in Treasure Island

Pool Side Snacks: Chewy Spree, Jalapeño Cheetos and Pretzel Crisps w/ Hummus

We went pool hopping this day and went w/Chicken Nachos from MGM Grand Pool

PB Chocolate Cupcake from Sprinkles

Egg White, Turkey Bacon Breakfast sandwich from Starbucks

The 'Mob Boss' pizza from Pizza Rock by Fremont Street.  I HIGHLY recommend this place.  The pizza is AMAZING.

Spinach Feta Wrap from Starbucks

Egg White Garden Omelet w/ Chicken and Hashbrowns from the Peppermill


No comments:

Post a Comment