Monday, November 9, 2015

What is OTF

My Monday 5AM and 615AM crew make me smile!  Way to kill it today!

WHAT IS OTF?!?  

We run an hour long class that combine treadmill HIIT ( walkers/joggers/runners ), full-body strength training and indoor water rowing.  You will be given a heart rate monitor to wear around your chest.  Every class is monitored and heart rate based.  Monitoring your heart rate is key to ensuring that you hit the right zones you need for EPOC to kick in.  You can expect to burn anywhere from 400-1000 calories in the hour….pretty awesome.

This class is for EVERYONE!

For the Beginner

For the Athlete

For the Determined


I still have spots open for my Tuesday 730 & 845AM classes!  
If you haven't tried a class, your 1st trial class is FREE.  
Just call 801.896.9058 
to reserve your spot @oremOTF


This is my current teaching schedule!

Come see me and get hooked on the best 1-hour workout that is sweeping the nation!

No comments:

Post a Comment