Sunday, September 18, 2016

PROGRESS…. you're not there!


PROGRESS:  even if sometimes you feel your progress has gone backwards.  Like myself for example, (my Vitamix has dust on it, if that tells you anything).  But I'm still going.  Blessed to be where I am in LIFE.

LIFE happens.  When it's your turn you just have to take it as it comes.  Life has been happening over here on my end all year.  On top of it, I am at the tail end of remodeling and adding on to a home, #sostressful Can't wait to be cooking me some protein pancakes in my beautiful new kitchen.  So soon!!!!  and my fridge is AMAZING….. can't wait to use it and get me back on track.

Anyway, thanks for sticking by me. Hang with me.  You'll be glad you did.  I'm coming for ya!  I'm thinking a new 4 week challenge sounds good?!? Keeping FIT through the Holidays.  Did I just say h.o.l.i.d.ay.s. ? Goodness it's all coming.  

Anyway, back to your Sunday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment